Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Captain's Blog Meets the Captain's Pod

A month or so ago my boyfriend, room mate, and I all went out for dinner. We had an insatiable hunger for red meat, "gator eggs," and sangria. On our delicious food journey, we also came across someone I am now happy to call a friend. While I haven't known her long, I can tell you that she is a kind and charismatic person, and we hit it off right away. In the short time I've known her, I can tell you she loves video games and she's kind of a tomboy.
She works hard, loves her family, and has an emphatic personality. (Good friend material right there!) She's an avid gamer who even started her own podcast. Well who is she already?! Her name is Ash, and this Friday I have been invited to be her guest on her podcast, A Chick with a Joystick. We're gonna talk Destiny and E3 amongst many other things and basically just have fun geeking out to shit together. I really look forward to being on her podcast and cultivating our new friendship. If you're interested in nerd talk, check out her facebook page and give her a listen and a like. She's got all of the previous episodes posted there on her wall. The new episode will be recorded this Friday and should be available Saturday, June 27th. Feel free to leave questions or comments here or on her Facebook page to join in on our conversations, I've included a link below.

A Chick With A Joystick

No comments:

Post a Comment